
Bonjour mes eleves!!
Aujourd hui nous sommes... hmmm not sure I can keep that up!!
Say "Hi!" gang :) Make sure that by the end of the session you are "following" my blog. Over the next two years you will be able to refer back to this to see what we have covered, and where we are going.
When you say "Hi" in a minute, tell me your favourite film and song... have fun today, everything you learn will be used during the course, particularly to keep a record of your own work.
Mrs E

HI!my favourite film is Lost boys and my favourite song is Always-by Bon jovi :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for today :)
Great day!!
ReplyDeleteThanks alot...
My favourite film is Jackass 2 :)
and my favourite song is either Vermillion- Slipnot OR Zzylz Rd.- Stone sour :D
hi!! grat day today .. it was great fun ---
ReplyDeleteeerrrmmm . my favourite film is probabley Feris Bueler's Day Off!!!
i have LLOOOAAADDDSSSS of favourite songs but at the moment its probabley I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.
:)
hiya
ReplyDeletefave song is move along by the all american rejects
and fave film is probably shaun of the dead
:D
eep spelt it wrong is zzyzx rd :D
ReplyDeletesup, :D
ReplyDeletemy fav song is........I predict a Riot By Greenday
and my fav film is.........Superbad
oh w8 i change my fav film lol....Jay and Silent Bob
ReplyDeleteHello :). Thank you for today!
ReplyDeleteI have loads of favorite films but the one i can think of right now is... Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging.
I don't really have a certain favorite song but at the moment I love Funhouse by Pink.
How do you do thazt word c;loud thin again?
ReplyDeleteHEYY
ReplyDeletei Dont think i could choose a favourite film or song because i have many...
Yesterday after our lesson on podcasting i went home and searched to see if i could find any that interested me. I found a top40 chats and i think it is a perfect example of where trying to achive.
Thanks.
KIRA.
hello :)
ReplyDeletemy favourite song is jason mraz's i'm yours and i thiiiiiink my favourite film is probably the holiday :D
heyy
ReplyDeletemy favourite song is knock you down by keri Hilson ft Neyo and Kanye West,
and mym favourite film is Notting Hill :D